||Ten New Policies - ebeijing.gov.cn
The district of Chaoyang and Shunyi implemented 10 new policies on May 2, 2017 in order to make the entry and exit for foreign talents easier. They provide a better environment for foreign talents applying for permanent residence, long-term visa and port visa in China. Those two districts are pilot areas, it is planned that further offices will follow.
The new policies target for groups:
1. high-level foreign talents in the service sector of Chaoyang and Shunyi Districts
2. foreign members in start-up teams and foreign management and technical talents
3. Chinese of foreign nationality
4. foreign young students
The first is to focus on the service sector with wider coverage in broader fields especially those foreign talents in service sector enterprises conforming to the strategic positioning of the capital city such as finance, science, culture, business and tourism.
The second is to delegate the authority to accept entry/exit of foreign talents to the district-level departments of public security and make the reform of "streamlining administration, delegating more powers to lower-level governments and society, improving regulation and optimizing services".
The third is to benefit talents in different levels. Those high-level foreign talents conforming to the standards can directly apply for the permanent residence in China and the time limit of examination and approval is reduced from 180 working days to 90 working days; those foreign members in start-up teams and foreign management and technical talents hired by enterprises will be provided convenience in residence permit and visa; foreign young students will have access to internship and entrepreneurship.
The last is to emphasize the feature of demonstration areas and make the dynamic integration with economic development and talent policy plan of Chaoyang and Shunyi Districts. The service will include talent projects such as the "international high-end business talents" in Chaoyang District and the "airport economy high-end talents" in Shunyi District.
Specific Content for Ten New Policies
1. High-level foreign talents and their spouses and minor children in Chaoyang and Shunyi demonstration areas conforming to the standards can directly apply for the permanent residence in China after being recommended by Beijing Municipal Commission of Commerce.
2. Two service centers for foreigners are set up in Chaoyang and Shunyi demonstration areas to provide one-stop services such as new policy counseling, application acceptance and certificate issue.
3. The process of examination and approval is accelerated for high-level foreign talents in Chaoyang and Shunyi applying for the permanent residence. Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau should complete the review within 50 days after acceptance while the Ministry of Public Security should complete the examination and approval within 40 days after receiving the materials.
4. For those foreign members in start-up teams and foreign management and technical talents hired by enterprises in Chaoyang and Shunyi, if they have the work permit certificates, they can enter by applying for working visa at the arrival port; if they don't have time to apply for work permit certificates, they can enter by applying for talent visa with the invitation given by start-up team leaders or enterprises at the arrival port.
Apply for the permanent residence
Apply for the residence permit
The applicant or others entrusted by the applicant should apply for the letter of recommendation from the window of accrediting foreign talents in the service center. The applicant should go through the following procedures at the service window of the public security department in the center with the number on the letter of recommendation.
The applicant or others entrusted by the applicant should apply for the certificate from the window of accrediting foreign talents in the service center. The applicant should go through the following procedures at the service window of the public security department in the center with the number on the certificate.
You may visit Open Beijing (http://openbeijing.gov.cn/html/liangquhe.html ) for details of handling procedures, notice and table downloading.
Reception time: 9:00—17:00, Monday to Saturday
Address: Center at Floor 1, Block C, Building 304, Electronics Zone IT Industrial Park, 10 First Jiuxianqiao North Road, Chaoyang District
Hotline: 010-80460526 / 80460079
Reception time: 9:00—17:00, Monday to Saturday
Address: 3 First Tianzhu East Road, Shunyi District
Chaoyang District Making the "Integrated Reform" for Foreign-Invested Enterprises
Entry/Exit Service Center for Foreigners in Shunyi District